To maximize business value from sales of lubricants through all B2B and Retail channels with the effective implementation and delivery of specific CVP’s and
manage and develop the lubricants channels in order to maximize total lubricants business value
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Implement, uphold and sustain high Safety Standards in the portfolio operations and in line with Puma Healthy, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Policy & ensure compliance by way of undertaken regular audits across the mine sites.
- Ensure that the Lubricants business achieves potential sales volumes in the region, correct pricing, profitability and business growth in the area.
- Ensure implementation and continuity of the Lubricants strategy / business model.
- Manage key accounts directly and provide all technical support. Undertake where viable value adding programmes to ensure that the business achieves competitiveness with customers outside price & progress chosen accounts towards partnership relationships.
- Manage the Lubricants supply chain interface.
- Understand the market and competitor positioning in the Mozambican market and keep updated records of market size.
- Plan and deliver the Mozambique plan including income, cash flow, and other financial and non-financial targets. The Key Accounts Manager will own the P&L for the key accounts.
Education & Skills:
- A University Degree in a Technical or Commercial field;
- Three years sales and marketing experience with demonstrated achievements of success in Lubricants and Commercial or petroleum products;
- A strong Lubricants technical background is essential;
- A proven track record in the Lubricants industry especially in the field of Total Fluid Management;
- High level of analytical, negotiation, communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills;
- Computer literacy in business applications and an out of the box positive thinker and operator;
- In-depth Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM);
- Self-driven; ability to work independently and ability to make wise decisions on the spot;
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Finance Function – Payments, Audit, Salaries, General Ledger, Maintenance engineer, Operations Manager, HSSE Manager, TFM Managers, Other Business Managers, Business Support
Customers, Suppliers, Dealers, Regulatory Boardie’s